Thursday, May 8, 2008

DAY NUMERO CUATRO

Today began superbly. I spent three and half hours in the AP English exam, after this I was pretty drained, so I went home and ate lunch with my cousin who has just returned from Ireland, where she was studying abroad for four months. I really did not have any time to do any significant work on my project, though I did begin the outline for my research paper, " Private schools: What all the fuss is about."
It will look something like this-
I. introduction- what are independent schools, their purpose, mission, etc..
- Body paragraphs/topics
I. NAIS- basic info, missions statement, resources..
II. AISGW- ( same as NAIS) and hopefully I will be able to interview Betsy Downes, who is the director and a close pal of my dad's
III. Private v. Public, benefits of sending your child to a private school rather than a public school
IV. The world of Private schools in DC, social, economic... ( especially if you're new to the area)
V. Conclusion
-This is what I have so far, but I'm sure it will be subject to change.
But now alas, I must go cram intensely for my AP US history exam
peace+love
Abbie

No comments: