Friday, May 9, 2008

DAY NUMERO CINCO

Another exciting beginning to a new day- This morning I spent three hours in the AP US History exam, and when that concluded, I had to rush home and pack for DC. Yet alas when I arrived at the airport, I had missed my flight, was forced to change airlines and fly into (gasp) BWI, so I did not arrive home until about an hour ago. So sadly I truly have nothing new to report on My senior project. I am just glad all the AP's are over, so that I can now fully commit myself to this senior project. Though tonight I did speak with my dad about setting up a meeting with Betsy Downes ( the head of AISGW), and he said it was pretty much a given.
Tomorrow I plan on sitting down, and finally getting to work on my research paper without the distraction of AP classes and school.
Peace+Love
Abbie

No comments: